Granny's Pride

Friday, September 15, 2006

Well the weather has turned here. We have had rain now for the third day. Feels like we are in Vancouver in winter.

Not much is happening here, Herman is working like a dog, Mostly night shifts.

I have been feeling somewhat better. Came home from Vancouver with hives that really got out of control when I went back to work. The Dr figures they are caused by stress. I took mega drugs to get them under control and I only wake up with a few spots every morning. Also found out that my heart is loosing its rhythm every once in a while and what I thought was indigestion was really my heart. Now I have to take meds to keep the heart in rhythm and feel much better. Took a fall at work on Tuesday and bruised my knee up. Gee it sounds like I'm falling apart but really I am feeling much better than I was when we came out to Van.

I am takinig the 25th off work to -------you'll never guess what I am going to do---------go golfing with your dad. It is their windup for the group he golfs with. I bought clubs this year at a yard sale but have only used them once. The other day Allen came in from the back and brought a golf cart that he had found in one of the wrecks, so now I even have my own cart. I feel like I am ready to take on the pros now.

1 Comments:

  • what the hell? I hope you aren't just patching over everything saying you are okay when are actually not okay.
    I'll call you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home