Granny's Pride

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back to our routine

Well things have been really busy since we got back from Vancouver. Herman went for his first shift on Monday night then had off till Saturday. In the next 11 days he has 10 shifts. Four of those days he will be in Lloydminster working. I still haven't caught up with the work that was on my desk when I got back but I am making progress.

Tomorrow is the North Battleford parade and Kerry has entered a float from our company into it. Of course he informed me of this on Friday. He has no real plan of what he is going to do for signage so you know who it will be up to to come up with signs and stuff to decorate the float with.

He has an old Nova and an old Corvette that he has rebuilt and I think what he wants to do is put them on the car hauler with a sign that says "Look what you could make with parts from Lo-Cost Auto Wrecking." Sounds simple doesn't it? Well with one day to do it what do I Print the sign on. What do I print it with and how in God's name do I attach it? Also how am I supposed to accomplish all this and carry on with my regular duties as well?

Any ideas would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home