Granny's Pride

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Planning our trip

In four days we will be on our way to Vancouver with all seven of us packed into a minivan. We plan on camping one night on the way.

We were planning on taking my little car and Jac's van but her van has given her some slight trany problems and we don't want to risk it. so instead we are renting a van and then we don't have to worry about breakdowns or anything else. Of course, Herman will drive most of the way and that is just fine with Jac and I. Neither of us are all that fond of driving anyway.

I never know what to put on the blog as really Herman and I lead a very boring life. I'm sure you don't want to hear that he goes to work, I go to work, he comes home, I come home. sometimes we go out for ice cream. Wow I don't know if people of our age can stand that much excitement??!!

Well another few years and I will retire. When dad retires we probably will leave here and go back to someplace close to Saskatoon if Jac is still there. Herm has always thought it would be cool to buy my mom and dad's old home place by Asquith and build a home there. Would be cool if we could ever afford to do it. Maybe that is just a dream but who knows?

2 Comments:

  • can't wait to see you guys!! the weather has been great as of late, so we should be able to enjoy the city rather nicely.

    get ready to have a good time!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • june dreams can come to life

    By Blogger amanda, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home